SHRM Forum Ghana’s objective is to allow like-minded HR professionals in Ghana to connect, mix, share ideas, have fun and learn to stay on top of organizational issues. The forum also seeks to collaborate with all HR fraternities in Ghana to advance the profession.
- Complimentary and subsidized events on trending HR issues facing organizations.
- Social media connections with like-minded professionals for knowledge exchange.
- Providing expert advice to members on specific HR challenges.
- Helping members to develop their presentation and public speaking skills.
- Providing mentoring programs for young HR professionals.
The SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition is the largest - and best – most diverse international HR event in the world, providing you with the tools and resources you need to create and implement successful HR practices.
With over 200 sessions running concurrently, and endless networking opportunities, the SHRM Exposition, and is the must-attend HR conference of the year. Our educational sessions are planned around six tracks to customize learning: business acumen and HR strategy, Employment Law and Legislation, Global HR, personal and Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and Retention, and Total Rewards. Additionally, all sessions have been mapped to SHRM's Elements of HR Success Competency Model to provide maximum relevance for HR practitioners so they can plan their conference agenda and improve their own effectiveness (business acumen, communication, consultation, critical evaluation, global and cultural effectiveness, ethical practice, HR technical expertise, leadership and navigation, and relationship management)