SHRM CP/SHRM SCP Certifications
The SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) are competency based certifications that provides a Fast Track to join an Elite Rank of those with these highly recognized HR credentials.
These certifications signify mastery of the HR competencies and knowledge that are defined in the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK)
The SHRM-BoCK is the basis for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-CP credentials and:
- Draws heavily on the SHRM Competency Model.
- Describes the Behavioral Competencies and HR functional Areas needed for effective job performance.
- Explains what HR professionals need to know and how they apply this expertise to perform effectively at the workplace.
- CITAM is a SHRM Global Education Partner in Ghana and offers exam-prep tuition to both individuals and organizations planning to take the SHRM-CP/SCP exams.
These certifications are highly sought after by HR Managers, HR Directors, HR Officers, HR Analysts, Union Executives, Administratic Executives, Graduates & those changing careers.
- HR Competencies
Exams Window and Registration Deadline
|Exam Window||Exam Dates||Deadlines||Class Schedule|
|Spring||May - Jul||Reg-Mid Sep; Late-Mid Oct||Jan-Jul|
|Winter||Dec 1- Feb||Reg-Mid Sep; Late-Mid Oct||Aug-Feb|
Please click here to download, complete and submit the registration form to part of the CITAM Learners.
Come and share experience with expert learner-practitioners with academic qualifications and industry insights
SHRM Essential for Human Resource Management
The SHRM Essentials for Human Resource Management provides a thorough knowledge in the essential elements of HR practice which prepares business leaders for effective service in the HR function.
The primary goal for this program is to equip non-HR and business practitioners with the requisite knowledge and skill in effectively carrying out the HR function.
It is geared at helping them understand the dynamics of leading and motivating through the personnel of the firm, encouraging learning and developing talent for the benefit of both the organization and its employee.
The objective of this program is:
- To provide fundamental training in current HR practice and legal compliance
- Enable participants to gain an understanding of complex HR issues that organizations faces
- Expose participants to best practice in HR
The scope of the program would include the following principal courses:
- Human Resource Management
- Employement Law
- Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Development
- Risk Management
- Performance Management System
CITAM runs the SHRM Essentials publicly and in-house for organizations. To register, please complete the Registration Form online. You may download the Registration Form, complete it and send to us via email.